来源： 发布时间：2016-10-27 点击次数：
The Group of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Research
1) The research on new theories and technology of monitoring persistent organic pollutants, environmental endocrine disruptors and new micro-pollutants.
2) Theory and Technology of Environmental Impact Assessment.
3) Distribution, migration, transformation and risk assessment of persistent organic pollutants, endocrine disruptors and new micro-pollutants.
4) The research on photocatalytic degradation theory and technology of persistent organic pollutants, endocrine disruptors and new micro-pollutants.
5) The research on theory and technology of recycling economy and industrial ecology.
The team built up the SJTU (Shanghai Jiaotong University) Research Institute of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, which could carry out the environmental impact assessment of construction projects on behalf of Shanghai Jiao Tong University and possess the certificate of National Environmental Impact Assessment (Grade B qualification, NO.1828). The team was composed of 3 faculties holding the professional environmental impact assessment engineer qualification and 6 ones with environmental impact assessment work license.
The group has taken charge of or participated in seven projects of the National Natural Science Fund, one project of the Ministry of Education, one project of Shanghai Natural Science Fund, and more than twenty other provincial and ministerial projects. Furthermore, the group hosted and organized the preparation of more than thirty environmental impact reports and more than one hundred environmental impact statements.
The group has got the second prize of provincial scientific and technological progress twice and published more than 100 research papers in domestic and foreign academic journals, including 60 papers published in journals indexed by SCI and EI. Additionally, the group has been authorized 5 invention patents.
OFFICE: 02154748994; Email:email@example.com